Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wait, What?

It's November?!?!? Wasn't it just October a few days ago? Well, here we are almost 11 months old and I can't believe it!! October just flew by. Halloween was fun. The girls had a Halloween party at school and came home with like 4 bags of candy! Then on Sunday we went up to visit Grandpa Alan and got to see cousins and family we hadn't seen in a long time. The girls got to meet the cousins for the first time. We also went Trick-or-Treating. Well, technically we just went around with the other kids and got to see everyone in their costumes. I don't think the girls really knew what was going on. Next year they will probably have a better idea of what Halloween is all about. They dressed up as pumpkins this year and they looked so cute! I was very impressed at how well the girls did being away from home for an entire day! No major issues and Mommy remembered to bring plenty of diapers and Cheerios! LOL.

Now that Halloween is over it on to Thanksgiving! Holy crap the countdown has begun! I am hosting Thanksgiving this year for the first time. I am a bit nervous but VERY excited! There is sooo much to do and only a few weeks to get it all done. Mainly, I have to start de-cluttering the house. Luckily most of the common areas are clean but the family room has been taken over by baby stuff and I need to get some of it out of there to make room for seating areas and tables. The girls will be at their Grammy's house playing with their aunt, uncle and cousins while Mommy, Daddy and Grandma cook and set up stuff. There will be at least 20 people at my house! I have NEVER had that many people in my house at once before. Not even for the girls' naming party. I can't believe their 1st Thanksgiving is coming up soon! It blows my mind even more that a year ago I was pregnant, at home and on bed rest. It's crazy how time flies and now here we are getting ready to throw an awesome party! =D

In other news, this Saturday I am going to a MoMs sale for the first time. I am sooo excited about this! Why, you ask? Because I finally get an opportunity to go to a sale that is specifically for Moms of Multiples. If I find something cute, the chances of find 2 of them in the same size are quite high!! Woohoo! Also, I am hoping to find an awesome deal on another double stroller. We bought a new side by side (SBS) stroller for them and new carseats about a week ago. They LOVE them!! I want to get a second SBS stroller to have in the house in case we need it. I have also decided that I do not like my diaper bag. It does not zip shut and with everything I have to carry for them now, I need one that zips shut. The girls have a bag that zips shut for daycare and now I need one for me to carry. I am hoping to find one that is like a backpack b/c my new stroller has crappy baskets at the bottom so it would be easier to just carry my bag on my shoulders.

So, that is what's going on here. I will post some pics soon! Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment