Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Looooong overdue update!



Well, the girls just keep growing! They are 6 months old now and are just starting to figure out this whole rolling over business. Of course, they decide to practice while I am changing their diaper. They have also found their voices and LOVE to screach and howl. Ross and I call them the howler monkeys b/c they make these noises that I have never heard from a baby and when you look at them they smile real big and laugh. It's hard to get upset at that. =) I am constantly amazed at how big they are getting. I think about where we started and where we are now and I just can't believe they were only 3 lbs at birth. Where did my tiny babies go? Kayla has come so far! She is doing wonderfully and hasn't looked back since the surgery. You would never know that there was anything ever wrong with her. She big and chubby and happy as a clam. Rebecca is growing right along side her. Rebecca is still a tad bit bigger than Kayla but only by less than a pound. Kayla is taller than Rebecca. This has been true for their whole lives. On friday they will be going for their 6 month check up. I will be getting more accurate weights and heights then. I will update with their stats after the appt.

Here are a couple of  recent pics of the girls.


 Here is Kayla showing off her ballerina outfit!
Here is Rebecca with her new summer hat!



 More pics are coming soon! We have started feeding them solids and I'll be posting about that soon. It has been interesting to see them try to figure out what a spoon is and what that stuff is on the spoon. Hope everyone has a great Hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment