Sunday, March 28, 2010

She's home!

This post is long overdue. Kayla came home on March 16th, just in time for St. Patty's Day! We have been running back and forth to this doc and that doc getting Kayla checked out. So far everyone agrees that she is in good health but just needs to gain some weight. She came home weighing 6 lb 6 oz and as of Friday (March 26th) she was up to 7 lb 1 oz!! Yay! Rebecca is doing great adjusting to having her sister at home. There were a few times where she wanted to be held when I was in the middle of feeding Kayla and she cried her eyes out. She's getting better at "sharing" Mommy. I am slowly starting to lift the ban on taking them out in public. They do pretty well in thier stroller. I am extra vigillant that no one coughs or sneezes on or near them. So far so good. This week we are going to attempt to go tothe grocery store and Walmart with them. Are we nuts?? LOL.

Monday night is the first night of Passover. This will be the girls' first holiday. Granted, tyhey were born around Hannukah but I don't count that one b/c they weren't home yet. My MIL got them the cutest bibs that say "My First Passover" I can't wait to put them onthe girls and take pics! Also, this week My BIL and SIL and nieces are coming into town!! Yay! The cousins finally get to meet face-to-face. I am so so so excited to see how my girls interact with thier cousins. Stay tuned for LOTS of pics.
By the way, Ross sends out pics periodically of the girls. If you would like to get on the email list, leave your email in the comments or send me an email letting me know.
EMillerRN@aol.com

Well, that is all for now. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment